Monday, March 16, 2009

For the best Mom ever!!

Cause u are my mom Iam blessed.... I dont know what I should do to show you how much I love you...
Mom you mean the World to ME..
dedicated to you
Mom I'am a lucky Duck!
Before I was even born...you loved me!
Before you ever saw my face...You dreamed of a bright future for me.
you protected me and kept me warm...and then one day !!!
TA-DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I arrived:) and you were my everything!
where you went I followed...What you said I echoed
everything I know I learned from you!!!
When I was afraid to start something new...A Per talk and a gentle nudge from you were all I needed to Dive in!
And with each Risk taken... A Bigger World opened up for me!
new experiences, new friends. But one constant
MY INCREDIBLE MOM!
You taught me how to cherish friendship...
But to stand on my own two feet.
You Encouraged me to Find my own way
well, you may not realize it mom... but Iam just as proud of you.
SOMEDAY I HOPE TO REPAY yOU...but for now, you can just put it on my bill!
BOb Elsdale...

No comments:

Post a Comment